Join forces with Agosto, a one-of-a-kind Google Apps Premier Partner and cloud consulting firm. Agosto has service offerings across Google Enterprise; email & collaboration, IaaS, PaaS, Geo, Search and devices. Highly-awarded for their innovations and recognized by Inc., Wired, and MN High Tech Association, Agosto has a motivational and fun-loving environment.
As part of the Software Engineer team, you will be innovating and developing products and solutions on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) including Angular.js, AppEngine, Cloud Storage, BigQuery and many Google APIs. Our customer demands require our team to handle information at the the scale of the web. We're working with emerging technologies that require leveraged innovative user interface across devices, distributed computing, large-scale system design, analytics based on BigQuery (Dremel) technology; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a part of our team you will be responsible for helping our customers leverage the power of Google’s Cloud Platform for their applications. The engineering environment at Agosto is a collaborative space where ideas for product improvements and contributions aren't just welcomed and encouraged, but expected. You will be working closely with Google Engineering and Sales teams to help bring ideas to life.
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications to enhance the cross functional business processes. Applications include data warehouse, case tracking tool, self-service support site, BI reporting and other systems to support the growing needs of Google Enterprise business.
- Deliver highly scalable and reliable business applications using the latest web technologies.
- Maintain a suite of existing web applications by implementing new features and fixing critical bugs.
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancements.
- Integrate Google internal systems with third party ERP, CRM, or other business applications.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience.
- 1 year of work experience, including programming experience in Java and/or C/C++.
- Experience with Java core libraries, design patterns, JSP, servlets, and end-to-end web application programming.
- Extensive programming experience in Java, C/C++, or Python with strong object oriented design skills.
Your Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with SAAS, CRM/ERP integration.
- Development experience in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Experience with Google App Engine (GAE) and distributed computing knowledge (such as MapReduce).
- UI development experience with AJAX and similar technologies.
- Knowledge of session management, database design and SQL, object relational mapping, XML web services, and agile development methodologies.
- Ability to handle periodic on-call duty as well as out-of-band requests.
- 13 years experience helping companies work smarter and faster
- Doubling year over year growth.
- Google Apps Enterprise Premier Partner, Google Cloud Platform Partner and a Google Enterprise Search Partner
- One of the world’s oldest and fastest-growing Google Apps and cloud consulting firms
- Long-standing member of Google’s Partner Advisory Board
- Received the 2012 Minnesota High Tech Association’s Tekne Award
- Clients include Minnesota Wild, Jaguar Land Rover, Dunn Bros. Coffee, Tower Automotive, The Second City, Goodwill Easter Seals of Minnesota, and Jaguar Land Rover
- Fun loving working environment
- Frequent company social fun and refreshments
- Quality arenas to learn and grow
- Minneapolis team office space in the Ford Center with free, on-site gym
- Medical and dental plans
- Free business dry cleaning with on-site pickup and delivery
- Company-provided, business-use laptop or Agosto supplement
- Cell phone supplement
- Matched 401K (after 1 year)
- Volunteerism encouraged, with team support for the STEP UP Achieve Minneapolis intern program, Second Harvest Heartland food bank and other efforts.